1 dozen eggs, preferably free-range/hormone free
1/4 Cup packed fresh Basil leaves
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2.5 Tbsp grated Parmesan Cheeses
3 Tbsp fat-free Greek Yogurt
3.5 Tbsp light Mayonnaise
Kosher salt, as needed
1. Boil the eggs. Allow the eggs to cool and then peel them, cut them in half lengthwise and put the yolks into a medium mixing bowl.
2. Combine the basil, rice vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and Parmesan cheese in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
3. Add the pureed basil mixture, yogurt and mayo to the yolks and mash together with a fork or potato masher and until smooth; if the mixture seems a touch dry add a touch more mayonnaise.
4. Taste the yolk mixture and adjust seasoning as necessary. Use a rubber spatula to transfer the mixture to a piping bag or a large ziploc bag [if using a ziploc bag, snip a bottom corner off of the bag and use that in place of a piping bag], either option can be fitted with a piping tip if you have one.
5. Pipe the basil-yolk mixture into the hollow egg halves.
6. Garnish with crispy prosciutto ribbons and serve!