Saturday, September 17, 2011

oh, hi

Its been a rough week for blogging, as I'm sure you can tell based upon my lack thereof.  Its getting really chilly out, which makes me incredibly sleepy... I swear I was a bear in a previous life. And a sloth in another.  For the past two nights I have been turning out some soul-warming comfort food, its the least I can do to cope with the weather. And being that tomorrow is SNF, I will be making some buffalo wings & sipping champagne... I cannot wait until tomorrow. I also cannot wait until October so that I can turn the heat on in good conscience. More recipes will be posted next week, including Roasted Chicken Thighs & Legs [I can't be bothered with white meat], Brussells Sprouts with Bacon & Red Onion, Tonight's Meatloaf with Sharp Cheddar "Gravy" and Oven-Roasted Papas with Bacon and Garlic Cloves.

Turn off the grill and warm up your oven: Summer is OVER, and I'm not sweatin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment