The Jughead Burger.
Old-school style thin patties, double-stacked and finished with thin slice tomato, seriously sharp Cabot cheddar, Simply Heinz ketchup, Dijon mustard, mayo, and sliced kosher half-sour pickles. This is a seriously juicy, drippy, more than a mouthful, fit for a real woman, burger.
For the burger patties:
1 pound lean Ground Beef
1 small Onion or half of a medium-sized onion
Cookin 'em up:
1. Chop up the onion in a food processor.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together the onion, ground beef and about 1 tsp of salt.
3. Heat your grill or a griddle pan on medium-high heat. While the grill is heating form 6 thin [roughly 1/3" thick] patties with the ground beef.
4. Cook the patties for about 2.5 to 3 minutes per side, or until desired doneness is achieved.
5. Serve with preferred toppings [onion rings, cheese, tomatoes, pickles, whatever tickles your fancy].